We do keep track of the domains from which people visit us. We analyze this data for trends and statistics. We have implemented these practices for the SEIP Customer Connection's site. We are also instructing our employees to include information on privacy practices everywhere information is collected on the SEIP Customer Connection site, tailored to what that portion of the site does and reflecting the practices outlined here.
Information security and quality
We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information. We have implemented appropriate technical and managerial procedures to maintain information that is accurate, current, and complete. We will make a sincere effort to respond to your requests to correct personal information inaccuracies in a timely manner.
When you access SEIP Customer Connection site, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts
all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, we take steps to protect the customer data from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
The SEIP site contains links to other Web sites. SEIP is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
User ID and Password Protections
- Your User ID and Password are managed by SEIP. If there is any suspicion that a third party tried to invade the SEIP Customer Connection site using your ID and/or password, SEIP will may change or disable your account without notification.
- Do not tell your User ID and password to anyone.
- Do not use an other person's ID.
- Change Password - It is recommended that you change your password periodically.
- Recommendation Password - It is recommended that your password NOT be related to you or comapny. Do not use things like your dog's name, child's name, wife's name or your birthday. If you are using such a password, please change it immediately. The length of any password should be a minmum of 6 alpha/numeric characters.